Thursday, July 13, 2017

Learning style surveys




Hello, my name is Ana Nunez, I love being part of a child's learning experience and I hope that my teaching strategies and learning opportunities offer fun and engaging experiences for my students. I try to make my lessons appropriate, and take into consideration the different learning styles of my students. To meet the needs of diverse learners, I get to know my students and learn their strengths and areas of need and create lessons that are engaging and that my students can relate to and be active participants.

After taking the several surveys, I discovered that my personality was of a facilitator, my teaching style was of a facilitator and my learning style was collaborative. I think my personality and my relationship with my students will be one of open communication and problem solving. I like to get to know my students and find solutions to help them better understand a concept and master a goal. I think my teaching and learning styles will help my students feel confident in asking questions, using their critical thinking skills and communicating with their peers in group learning. The different teaching strategies I will use, will help diverse learners and help my students be successful.


No comments:

Post a Comment